Local COVID-19 Information
The San Bernardino County Department of Public Health (DPH) continues to work with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to respond to reports of Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) as the situation is quickly evolving.
Riverside County’s Public Reath system continues to provide up to date information on the Riverside University Health System website for public health. Find the latest county public health news, resources, and programs designated for Riverside County residents, businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
- California’s nonprofits and COVID-19: Recommendations for policymakers (Click here to see our letter to California policymakers with more than 1,000 nonprofit signatories)
- Answering the Top 5 COVID-19 Questions from Nonprofits
- Scaling Economic Solidarity: The Pandemic, Nonprofits, and Power. Nonprofit Quarterly
- National Council Nonprofits: Advocacy for Nonprofit Missions
IECC Grant Bulletin and Funding Opportunities
Monthly Grant Bulletin
The bulletin was compiled by Social Entrepreneurs, Inc. with support from First 5 San Bernardino. It is envisioned to be a resource for nonprofit organizations serving the Inland Empire. It is being provided to the Inland Empire Community Collaborative, The Fundraising Academy fro Grassroots Organizations, and Inland Empire United Way to further these efforts.
Foundation Funding Opportunities
The funding summary below list grant source possibilities that have been identified for community based organizations providing services in the Inland Empire. The notes column provides information about the proposal process and priority areas for funding by the granting source where available.
All content from this point forward can be updated, deleted or added to reflect the funding areas for San Bernardino County community-based organizational interest areas.
IECC Member Resources
Our Advanced Learning Tool Kits Include:
- Talent Management Toolkit
- Marketing & Communication Toolkit
- Governance Toolkit
- Fund Development Toolkit
- Strategic Planning Toolkit